PAWsome Reasons to Share Your Home with an Old Friend
There are many reasons to be a Geezer Guardian to an Old Friend from Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary! Here are some of them:
- There are many of benefits of living with a senior dog. They are calm, loving, and ready to share your home and lifestyle. Click here for a list of why senior dogs are awesome.
- As a Geezer Guardian, you don’t have to worry about the often higher costs associated with having a senior dog. OFSDS will provide vetting as well medications and preventatives for your Geezer. Click here to find out more about forever fostering an Old Friend.
- Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary will provide information about and help with your senior dog challenges. You are never alone!
- As a Geezer Guardian, as long as you are able to provide a wonderful home for your Geezer, they will not be moved to another foster home or adopted out. Of course, if situations ever arise so that you are no longer able to care for your Geezer, we will take them back into our sanctuary and find another Geezer Guardian for them.
- You will have a chance to meet and talk with other OFSDS Geezer Guardians and volunteers while broadening your knowledge of senior dogs, their joys, and challenges.
- Best of all, when you become a Geezer Guardian to an Old Friend from Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary, you will SAVE A LIFE!
Without our Geezer Guardians, we wouldn’t be able to rescue any senior dogs!
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary is a Forever Foster Home based Sanctuary in beautiful Mount Juliet, Tennessee, generally housing approximately 120 senior dogs at the Sanctuary and others in temporary and Forever Foster Homes. While providing lifetime homes for senior dogs, OFSDS strives to raise awareness of the joys and challenges of living with older dogs. We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. We do not concern ourselves with the quantity of time that they have left, rather the quality of the life that we can provide them for that time.