Specialty License Platefor Tennessee Residents
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary is so excited to be getting our own specialty license plate for Tennessee residents! Please read the below notes carefully before completing your form:
• We must have at least 1,000 sign-ups to move forward with production.
• If you would like an OFSDS specialty plate for multiple vehicles, please complete one form per vehicle.
• Cost is $35 (per plate). This payment is due now, via PayPal through this form, and covers the state fee for your specialty plate. At time of plate pickup (at county clerk’s office), you will be responsible for any additional fees as determined by the state. ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHOD: Please write a check to Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary with “Specialty Plate” in the memo. Checks may be mailed to 765 Nonaville Road, Mount Juliet, TN 37122 ATTN: Marketing.
• If for any reason the plate does not move forward with production, your $35 (state fee per plate) will be refunded.
• Note that production usually takes 4-6 months to complete but could take up to 12 months.
• Plate numbers will be assigned at random.
• Current design is subject to change as per approval from the state.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.